Don't copy!

Protected by Copyscape Web Plagiarism Finder

viernes, 25 de junio de 2010

Just writing here again, my life hasn't changed in any point of view.
My feelings are so complicated like me.I get bored so quickly and I hate that so much.
Getting bored quickly complicate my life in a huge way that anyone can't understand.
I'm a special person yet not in a good way.My thinking is so abstract...
I discover that I'm not bullet proof nevertheless I'm trying.
I try to live so wise and I only hurt me.Everybody is living the life while i'm doing a lot of activities.
No one can understand me, no one!.
Anybody can understand cheerless feelings until they feel it.
The people are so fake and they want to absorb your shine.
A lot of people only talk to you just for borrow something.They need material things!
They only use you...
Oh God why do you make my life so difficult? Well... at least the tears haven't appeared yet.
I need a special thing just for change everything however, I really don't know what it is.
In spite of this I have to continue...

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Powered By Blogger