Don't copy!

Protected by Copyscape Web Plagiarism Finder

domingo, 19 de junio de 2011

こんばんはみんなさん!今ぼくは悲しいです。

Hello everyone! I don't know why I have to write in my blog.My animic state has just changed and I don't know why!This is so weird and uncomfortable.
Last two fridays my classmates went to my home,we had a really wonderful moment.That's amazing,I know that.My new classmates make my school stay more comfortable and cool.
However,there's something that is killing me.I don't know what that is.
Maybe it's the emptyness that it's always in my brain.I need something for live.I don't know what I need, I'm not glad with what I'm doing with my life.My youth is going by and the time too,and I'm not enjoying of both of them.
I'm not good in anything or that's what I feel.There are a lot of people better than me and it's not fair.I waste a lot of my life's time!.
Sometimes I feel that I'm alone and very cheerless,nevertheless,I don't feel that constantly as I did.
I don't know,It's strange.I'm strange.
I need some help,I need some talent.I need to see what I HAVE.
Sometimes I think I'm my biggest enemy.What should I do? 
When I don't do anything,I complain. Yet when I do a lot of things,I complain too!.
涙があります! どうしてわたしはばかですか?
Well,I don't know really what to say... I'm so stupid,sorry

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Powered By Blogger